Ash Davies believes that it is important to understand how to properly use Photoshop, especially with the Obama "Hope" posters that have become increasingly popular. The first step is to cut out the image that you want to use for the poster. To do this, you have to use the polygon tool and trace around the object you wish. After done, select Layer via cut to separate. Creating a new layer and choose color fde5a9 for the background layer. After this, you can create the different blue and red layers. Create four different layers and adjust the threshold in image adjustments. You choose a threshold of a higher number to add the different colors. Top layer should be selected first before filtered. The rest is a matter of filling in the proper colors in the designated layers. After this, you will have a "Hope" poster very similar to the original creation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades