This video in the Software category will show you how to create simple panoramic images in Photoshop. This video uses only five images for this effect. Select the five images and put them in a folder. Go to File -> Automate -> Photomerge. On the Photomerge page select 'Folder' and browse. Find and 'choose' the folder you created. Under the layout panel on left hand side of the page, select 'cylindrical 'option and click OK. Now the panoramic image will appear that will have some blank areas. Right click on the image and select an area of the image leaving out as much blank areas as possible. Now right click and select 'wrap'. Go ahead and pull the image at the right spots to fill the blank areas and you got your panoramic image out of the five images.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades