This video tutorial by VvCompHelpvV gives you two methods to achieve the Sin City effect in your photos using Photoshop. The Sin City effect is making the main subject of the photo appear colored while the rest of the photo looks black and white. In the first method the subject should be selected using a pen-tool using the settings mentioned. After that right click on the selected areas and make the feather radius 3, inverse the selection and go to image > adjustments and de-saturate and your done. The next method uses an adjuster layer. For this add a new adjustment layer - gradient map and make the gradient black and white. Select the brush and invert the black and white color and paint in the subject as shown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades