We don't know why exactly, but somehow fading the edges of a photograph makes it look more sentimental. Maybe it's because faded edges remind us of old timey photographs that have yellowed and softened with age, or maybe it's because faded eges endow a sort of dream-like atmosphere to your picture.
Either way, faded edges amp up the drama of any picture and help highlight whatever's in the center. If you're interested in fading out the edges of your photograph, take a gander at this Adobe Photoshop tutorial to learn how.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades