This video demonstrates the split tone effect in Photoshop. A split tone effect makes a picture look more rustic by changing the tones. First, add an adjustment layer to the picture by opening the channel mixer window. Select Monochrome and adjust the RGB values to create a black and white image to your own personal preference. Next, add another layer by opening the color balance window. Here you can change the colors of the light areas by selecting Highlights and changing the color sliders, or the dark areas by selecting Shadows and changing the color sliders. This video may be useful for people who want to make their pictures look more rustic and old, more for people who want to learn a Photoshop technique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades