This Adobe Photoshop CS3 tutorial teaches you how perform slight photo retouching to supersaturate a photo without the distortion and bleeding. This adds a slight but noticeable saturated look of a photo which enhances the color quality. First the graphic artist adjusts the saturation. Then he creates a version copy using the lab mode versus the RGB mode. He then adjusts the contrast of the Lab mode image. Once you return the photo back to the RGB mode, you can continue altering the photo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades