In this Adobe Photoshop tutorial the instructor shows how to make a torn image effect. He shows you a sample image of what it is going to look like after producing that effect. It basically looks like as if the photograph was torn to pieces and then put back together with the cracks visible. To do this first open the image in Photoshop. Now make a rough outline of the tear with the polygonal lasso. After generating the tear go to filter and in the distort sub menu choose the ripple. Now it appears as if the image was torn along that line. Now repeat the process for the tears you want to generate. This video shows how to make a torn image effect in Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades