This video takes us through the procedure of creating a transform effect in Illustrator. First, choose a rectangular box and fill color in it. Input some text inside the box. The font and the color of the text can also be changed. Then position the text properly. Make a group of the shape and text. Now go to effect and choose transform. Transform is a very powerful effect which lets us create duplicates. Now select the number of copies, for example, one copy. Select preview. Now set the points for the transform to be created horizontally towards left or right. After setting the points the transform will be successfully created horizontally. To create the transform vertically, choose the transform or the original image, and again choose a new transform effect. Apply the new effect. This time select vertical, and vary the points such that the transform is successfully created in the vertical direction. Set the number of copies needed to create as many copies. Likewise, we can also change the color of the transforms by using the group. The stroke color can also be changed, or the picture can be resized as well. The input text and color of the text can also be changed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades