Thinkingserious teaches us how to use Adobe Photoshop to transform a normal bmp or jpeg logo into a vector logo that can be MADE as small or large as desired without losing quality. He creates the text, leaves it white and then adds a stroke. He picks the exact color from the original image. The stroke should be 1. Then the gradient is done using the colors from the bmp image. This is a two-step process. First he creates the top gradient. He also adds a soft inner bevel. The end result is saved as an .eps file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades