In this tutorial, we learn how to create a warm grunge background in Photoshop. First, create a large circle on a burnt orange background in Photoshop. Now, go to layer, adjustment layer, then levels. Hit "ok" then the level's adjustment layer will be masked. Now, go grab the bottom black slider and brighten up the middle. Use the overlay to create a center glow. Next, bring in texture using a brushed metal texture from this photo. Now, even the image out by going to image, then image rotation to make it go on its side. Duplicate the layer, then free transform it. Right click, then make it horizontal and set it to the blend mode of screen. After this, select both layers and merge them together. After this, you will have a great warm grunge background, save and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades