This video offers Photoshop users a detailed procedure for adding simulated water droplets to photographs. A male voice-over describes each step in a conversational tone, and his instructions are easy to follow and apply. As he narrates, each step is carried out on screen, allowing you to find the different Photoshop tools and settings when you do it yourself. The procedure uses the gradient tool, drop shadow, and liquefy filter to create a water droplet to a clover leaf. In addition to showing viewers how to create a water droplet effect in Photoshop, watching this video and mastering the technique should instill confidence in novice users to explore Photoshop's many different tools and features.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades