In this video, we learn how to create a web logo with Photoshop Elements. First, go into Photoshop and select the text tool to enter in your logo words. Now, put your picture logo underneath it and change the font and size that you want for your text. Change the colors as you prefer, then place the logo in the background of your image and create a new layer. Place the icon behind the text so that the text is what stands out the most. Now, use FTP to place this logo up onto your website and save the logo to your computer, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades