In this video tutorial by photoshopuniverse you learn how to create a wood photo frame in Photoshop for your photos. Take the photo that you want to add a frame to, open it in Photoshop. Open the layers palette and double click to convert to a regular layer and increase the canvas size of the image to the required thickness of the frame. Create a new layer and fill in with the wooden pattern. Apply a mask and reveal the photo as shown. Apply the desired effects bevel and emboss to get the wooden texture by increasing the depth and size. Tint the wood darker by applying a color overlay and add an inner shadow to the image to complete the photo frame effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades