This task tutorial explains how to use Photoshop to create a YouTube subscribe button. First, select the rectangle tool and draw a bar. Select color options and deselect the color overlay. Then, go to gradient. Using the dropper tool, select the first and second color. Open layer options again and select the stroke color using the eyedropper tool. Increase the stroke size and change the position to inside. Click okay. Select type tool, create text field and type in the text. Open layer style and use eyedropper tool or type in number to select the color. Click okay. Select the bar layer and using the Control-T shortcut, resize the shape. Go to move tool and click apply. The subscribe tool is now ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades