When using Adobe Photoshop being able to crop and resize an image is essential. This live demonstration shows you step by step directions for these useful functions. To crop, select a certain area and hit enter, everything not selected will be deleted. If you mess up you can undo. This is a great way to take a large picture and only use the parts you want to concentrate on. Video also shows how to resize picture using width and height or mega pixels. Gives tips on how to keep your picture from looking grainy. Cropping and Resizing images in Photoshop is easy after watching this short tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades