This video is about how to crop a photograph in Adobe Photoshop CS4. So the first step that you will have to do is just simply open the Adobe Photoshop CS4. Once it has loaded, just open a picture that you want to crop out. After the picture have been loaded. If the picture is too small, you can simply click on the zoom icon to make the image clearer. After wards, you need to use the marquee tool which is found on the left side of the screen. Just simply right click the icon and choose which shape would you like to use depending on the part where you want to crop. After wards, make the selection and simply drag it on the part that you want to crop out and simply press "Delete" found on the keyboard. That's pretty much how to crop out an image and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades