This video tutorial belongs to the software category which is going to show you how to darken the background in Photoshop using the burn tool. This is an example of how to improve your dodging and burning using the adjustment layers. For this open a photo and go to 'layer', select 'new adjustment layer' and click on 'curves'. It puts the adjustment layer on top of the existing layer. Here you apply the curve and select the 'burn' tool. Now with the brush you can go around the background and darken it to give it a smooth look. It's as simple as that.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades