This how-to video is about how to darken an over exposed image in Photoshop.
Sometimes the pictures gets washed out because they get over exposed and we are really confused over this problem, here is solution for this overexposed photographs, by using the "blending mode" option in Adobe Photoshop we can darken the exposed image and can give them a new standard appearance. In the "blending mode" open the "layers palette" and take a copy of the image by dragging the image until the "new layer" icon and make it as the second layer of the image. Now change the "blending mode", choose from "no blending mode" to "multiply", this option will double up the pixels and will darken the image, if the image becomes too dark, then use the option "opacity", use the slider below this option to adjust the amount of lighting adjustment, we can move the slider until we get the desired lighting for the image, once getting the desired opacity hit "enter", this will fix the image to the normal clarity. Then we can merge the layers using "standardize layer" option under "layer" option, and make them into a single corrected image.
This video is very simple and tells us the easy method to darken an over exposed image using "Adobe Photoshop".
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades