In this video you will learn how to design how to create a license plate in Adobe Photoshop. To do that that just follow these instructions: Create a new file with 1000x1000 px. Then create a new layer, pick a white color and make a rectangle with the rounded rectangle tool. Use the Rectangular Tool to create a new rectangle on a new layer like in the video. Now color the rectangle and merge the layers. Add the effects for the layers and make a new layer to create the stars for the license plate. In the end just add the text and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades