ITStaff teaches you how to design casino chips in Adobe Photoshop. You start off with a white or grey circle which will be the chip itself. You need to start decorating this so you create five trapezoids and space them equally from one another. Give them a dark red color. Next you create a red circle in the middle, touching the bases of those trapezoids. Add a crown or a symbol created or from the Custom Shapes menu. You also need to create a value so type in a number and add the dollar sign to that. Now you know how to design casino chips in Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades