In this video you will learn how to create a chocolate effect using Adobe Photoshop. In order to do that, just follow these steps: Create a new file with 1000x1000 px. Then create a new layer, select the Shape Tool and create a heart with a brown color for the chocolate. Then add the same effects just like in the video in order to get the same result. The next step is to add the text. For the text use a large font and a light-brown color. If you correctly follow these instructions, the result will be a delicious chocolate heart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades