This video instructs you on how to make a stylish bar with metallic text in Photoshop. First, you create a rectangular bar. Then create a layer with a stroke size of two pixels and a white color. Using the drop shadow on the menu, you set the opacity to sixty percent, distance to five pixels and size to about fifteen pixels. You will select gradient and create a gradient overlay. Then adjust your gradient and the text. Move it to the place you like best and you will have a bar with metallic text.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades