Pixel Perfect is the "perfect" show to help you with your Photoshop skills. Be amazed and learn as master digital artist Bert Monroy takes a stylus and a digital pad and treats it as Monet and Picasso do with oil and canvas. Learn the tips and tricks you need to whip those digital pictures into shape with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. In this episode, Ben shows you how to detail an automobile headlight in Photoshop.
Use brush tools, gradient, filters and more to create an awesome automobile headlight, and more.
Bert shows a picture of a red truck to demonstrate how to add intricate detail, specifically on the car headlight. First, Bert creates a the shape of the headlight as a white circle and uses the layer as a base. Within the bulb, rounded lines are added by using the pen tool, alpha channel, stroke effect and gaussian blur filter. Bert adjusts the color and effects within the bulb (with the gradient tool and dodge/burn tool) and distorts the background (with the smudge tool and liquify filter). To add graininess to the image, add the noise filter with the blur more filter.
Search Pixel Perfect on WonderHowTo for more Photoshop episodes from this Revision3 show.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades