In this video you will learn how to change eye color or removing red eye in Adobe Photoshop. First, to change the eye color you must enter in Adobe Photoshop, open a photo, select the zoom tool and zoom in near the eye. We will use the first tool and make a circle of the eye. By holding shift key remove the areas you don't want to paint. Now go to layer, then new ant the layer you want to copy. Now select hue/saturation. Now slide hue until you are happy with the color, then hit ok and that's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades