In this video tutorial the instructor shows how to perform basic lighting corrections in Adobe Photoshop. The levels tool is the Photoshop's most used command which has many features to it. Its most basic function is as a lighting correction tool. In this video open an image and work on its adjustment layer so that you do not damage the original picture. Now choose the levels option by right clicking and it shows a pop up window which contains a histogram which shows the population of the colors in your picture. Using this tool you can control and change various color settings as shown in this video. This video shows how to use the Levels tool in Photoshop to control the lighting in images.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades