In this video, we learn how to turn a photo partially black and white using PhotoShop. First, open up the program and open up the picture you'd like to change. Now, click with the right key above the layer and choose duplicate "layer". Now click above the eye icon to hide the layer, then select the layer. Now you can go to image, adjustments, then black and white. Now make the second layer visible and select the eraser tool. Wave your brush over everything but what you want to keep colorful. This will leave you with one thing in full color and everything else in black and white!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades