Photoshopuniverse teaches you how to use the Dodge and Burn tools in a non destructive manner, in Adobe Photoshop. Dodge makes things lighter. Burn does the opposite. The problem is that this is destructive operation. Use the Brush tool at 20% opacity. Create a new layer with 50% grey. Change the layer's mode to Overlay. With the black color you will make things darker and with the white lighter. To view the changes, review the overlay layer. To correct a mistake on this layer, use a brush with 50% grey to cover up the problem areas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades