This video tutorial is in the Software category which will show you how to download and install Photoshop brushes. Go to DeviantArt. Here you will find a lot of professional Photoshop pictures and also a bunch of brushes. Download the brush that you want and save it. Then right the Photoshop icon on your desktop and go to properties, copy the brush and close the window. Then go to my computer and copy it there as shown in the video. To work with the brush, open an image in Photoshop, select the brush from the brush folder and start using the brush. Watch the video for more tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades