Although Grand Theft Auto 4 was released, many people are still going to want to play GTA San Andreas. Here's how to download and install GTA San Andreas Multiplayer. First, go to Google and search GTA San Andreas Multiplayer. Then, click on the first result that comes up. Go to that website and click on one of the download links that shows up. (Either one of them is fine.) Open the file and follow the Setup Wizard. The installation process takes a very short time and is very easy. Then navigate to the folder with the game files in it. (It is located in your Program Files > Rockstar Games > GTA San Andreas.) Either drag the .exe file to your desktop or make a shortcut to make that file easier to access. Open the file, and make a username. Then join a server by clicking the check mark. You can either find a server on Google or get one from your friends. Connect to that server, and you're done! Have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades