In this video we are shown an easy way to draw a fox using Photoshop. First, start with a rough sketch on a separate layer. Rough in the head, ears, snout, and eyes. Make a new layer and outline your previous drawing. In this layer put in more detail such as the jagged outline of the fur and the details of the face. To colorize your fox, put in a new layer under the outline layer. The fox should be colored a dull orange, with dark brown shadows for the ears and white under the muzzle and on the chest. Use the smaller brush tool to put in details of shading, highlights, and eye color. To finish up, blur the edges of your fox, and smudge the highlights and shadows for a more realistic look. The very last step is to add the whiskers using a very fine brush. When you have finished you will have a very nice drawing of a red fox which took only a few minutes, using the most common of Photoshop tools.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades