In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a galaxy in Photoshop. First, open up a new project and color the background black. Next, create different lines and circles inside of the black, and then blur out the image. Now, it will look like a galaxy in black space. Next, color a new background black and white with spots and mix it into the galaxy image that was made. Continue on to change different settings on the picture as you prefer, changing the opacity and different settings as you wish. When you are finished with this, save the image onto your computer and enjoy sharing with others!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades