This video shows you how to draw graffiti in Photoshop. The information relates to Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop CS2 or later. The presenter started in Illustrator and started to draw using the draw tool, created three letters, adjusted the thickness of the line, copied and pasted the letters to create a shadow effect. The presenter then used Photoshop. He used at least 3 layers to create the background and highlights. Three types of brushes and at five different colors (White, Black, and at two different shades of green) were used to enhance the Graffiti.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades