This video demonstrates how to draw eyelashes using Adobe Photoshop and a graphics tablet. You need three tools to draw eyelashes: Soft Round Brush, Smudge Tool, and Eraser. Create a new layer. On the upper eyelid, draw each eyelash with Soft Round Brush (color: black, width 17px, opacity 100%). Use Smudge Tool (width 45 and straight 25%) on the eyelashes to straighten them. Use Eraser (width 65 and opacity 100%) if necessary. Create a new layer and use the same tools for the bottom of the eyelid.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades