Stephanie Valentin will show you how to draw realistic hair in Photoshop. Add a new layer of paint to shape the hair, and do it with a round brush. Create hairs all around the shape with a smudge tool. Then add a new layer and draw a line with a soft round brush and smudge tool. Repeat the last step several times drawing more hair if you want. Add a new layer and add some light with a smudge brush and a round brush. When done, adjust the layer of opacity. Again, add another layer and add light and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades