In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to draw the black Spider-man in Adobe Photo-shop. Begin by drawing the shape of Spider-man and then scan it. Now extract the ink from the white page. Then change the ink from black to white. Make the background black. Then fill the entire figure of the character in black color, using the pencil tool. Now create a blue layer over the entire image. Add white to the eyes and center spider symbol. Finish by adding details and a spider web in the background. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy drawing online images, and would like to learn how to draw the black Spider-man to utilize in their artworks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades