This video lesson will show you how to easily make frames and borders in Photoshop. Yanik from Yanik's photo school presents this video. It's really easy and fun. Go to select -> all or ctrl+A. Then Go to select -> modify ->contract. Put in the amount of pixels you want your border to be and click OK. 75 may be suitable for most pictures. Then Go to select -> inverse. Now you go into quick mask, ctrl+Q or click the appropriate icon. Click filters -> filter gallery and select the type of effect you want and click OK. Now you get out of quick mask by pressing Q or click the icon. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades