River City Graphix Tutorials demonstrates how to make a reflection in Photoshop. First, fill the background layer with black. Then, select the text tool and a color of your choosing. Type the words that you would like to reflect. Next, duplicate the layer to make a copy of the layer. Hold shift and bring it down, setting it on the bottom of the other layer. Select the rectangular marquee tool, right click to get the free transform tool. Right click again and then flip the image vertically. Select the layer copy and add a gradient mask to it. Make sure the foreground is white and the background is black. Drag the mask on top of the copy. Lower the opacity to lower the reflection brightness.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades