In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to enhance an image in Adobe Photoshop. Begin by duplicating the layer by press the Control and J buttons. Then change the blending mode to Soft Light. Now press the Control and M keys to open Curves, and drag the curves up to brighten the image. Then click on Filter, go to Blur and select Gaussian Blur. Set the Radius at 2.7 pixels and click OK. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy editing images, and would like to learn how to enhance a photo to look more brighter and smooth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades