All of us know by now that the pictures you see of actresses and models in magazines have been doctored beyond belief. After the initial photo shoot, retouchers quickly work their magic with thigh chub resizing (only in Photoshop do women not have cellulite), wrinkle reducing, and skin spot removing.
But what about the background? Well, often that gets doctored too. Sometimes when shooting a subject you have to angle the camera so that a bit of the studio gets into the frame. So if you're a photographer who wants to cut out the excess, check out this tutorial to learn how to extend the background in Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades