In this Software video you will see how to extract and apply color correction in Photoshop CS4. First select the object and extract it. The tool that you use to extract will depend on the type of image. For example, for oranges, select the Magnetic Lasso Tool from the left hand panel. Take the cursor, click on the outer line of an orange and drag the cursor along the outline of the orange. The tool automatically creates anchor points. You don't have to click. But, if you want to create an anchor point, you can click to do so. Once it is done, copy (ctrl+C) and paste (ctrl+V) the image onto a new document of 500 x 500 size. Now select a new layer and create a different set of contrast and brightness. Watch the video for full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades