If only we could fade bad memories of bad exes as easily as we could fade photos. But we digress. If you have a special photo memory you'd like to visually enhance and preserve for posterity, then one of the best tricks you can do is to fade the photo edges using Photoshop.
This is a great technique for achieving that aged, time-worn effect that old photos possess. And best of all? This Adobe Photoshop technique is one of the easiest photo manipulation tricks you can learn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades