Have you taken a photo that's perfect in just about every sense other than one? Like, for instance, that picture of you and your newly minted husband dancing at your wedding reception with your husband's drunken brother getting freaky with one of the waitresses on the side?
Or do you have a photograph you'd like to make extra special with some easy yet striking spotlighting effects? If you said yes to either of the above, then this is the Photoshop tutorial for you.
Check out this tutorial to learn how to fade the edges to whatever degree you want on Adobe Photoshop. If there are some unsightly goings on in the background, remember to crop them out first!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades