With vintage-inspired, indie Etsy pictures being all the rage, isn't it about time you jumped on board the retro picture wagon? Whether you desire making that vignette of schoolbooks from the 1920's topped with mini celluloid deer look more aged and sophisticated or you simply want to endow your portraits with a more old timey feel, fading the edges of a picture is your easiest and quickest way to achieve instant vintage.
Take a look at this Adobe Photoshop CS3 tutorial to learn how to fade out photo edges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades