If you want to learn how to add a fake depth of field in Photoshop this is for you. First start off with a picture that has clarity throughout the picture. The first thing to do is add another layer. To do this you must grab your first layer and drag it to the bottom right where it says new layer. You will now have two layers to choose from. The next step is to blur the top layer of the photo. To do this select the top layer go to filter at the top of your window and scroll down to blur. Select a Gaussian blur and select the blur radius to your preference. Now you must click on the layer mask icon on the bottom right of your window. After this you need to add a gradient to the photo with black is the foreground and white as the background. After you have this gradient selected click on the photo where you want it to be clear and move the line towards the back of the picture. After this is complete the object(s) in the foreground will be clear and the background will still have a blur causing a fake field of depth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades