In this tutorial, we learn how to get a digital portrait backdrop in Photoshop. First, start by using the erase tool to remove the background from around the object completely. After this, fill in the background with the desired backdrop. Next, use the blending tool to blend the object's sides in with the backdrop, for a seamless look. Continue to do this for the entire object, cleaning up any blurry spots that you see as well. When you are finished, your object will have a new background and you will then save it to your computer and print this and use it how you like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades