In this video, viewers learn how to create 3D models using Adobe Photoshop CS3. This is a fun and easy program that actually comes with many 3D objects for users to customize. To access these premade 3D objects, users must go to the Photoshop CS3 Content folder, select the Goodies folder and open the 3D models folder. Users simply select the model and easily open it up in Adobe Photoshop. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy creating 3D images or animation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades