It's very popular thesedays to use a old looking Vintage effect on photos. I do it myself with Photoshop a lot and for me it's simply the explanation, that the retro optic of an old camera justs awesome.
I show you how you can get an Vintage Effect in 3 easy steps in Photoshop CS6. But it also works in older Photoshop versions.
You only need to add three filters which are combined an nice looking retro vintage effect. The good thing about it, you can also play around with the settings and make your own awesome retro effect.
You don't need any experience with Photoshop to get this Instragram ish Retro Vintage effect on your Photos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades