In this video, we learn how to get rid of red eyes while using Photoshop. Make sure you have Photoshop open with your picture up and you're ready to go. First, on the left hand side you will find a "healing brush" tool (which is 7 tools down from the top), click on that and then click "red eye tool". Next, you will click on each of the red eyes in your photo. After this, it will change the color of your red eye to the normal color. If the photo needs changed, you can also change the contrast and color to make it darker or lighter to make it look more natural.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades