In this how to video, you will learn how to get rid of shine using Photoshop. This is useful if you took a picture using too much flash, causing shine to appear on the faces of those in the photo. First, open the image in Photoshop. Duplicate the background layer. Select the clone stamp tool on the left and select a brush with no hardness. From here, change the opacity to 80 percent. Click the option key on an area of cheek. Now, click on the dots of shine on the faces. This can be used on wrinkles as well. Once you have finished fixing the shine, you are finished with the Photoshop edit. You have now learned how to get rid of shine with Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades