In order to add a nice contrast punch to an image using Photoshop, go to your adjustment layer and click on the black and white adjustment layer. Then go to your "blend modes" and change it to "overlay". If you find that the effect is too harsh you can adjust your opacity settings or you can switch your blend mode to "soft lights". In "overlay" using the black and white adjustment panel you can change your settings to meet your preference. If you are using a previous version of Photoshop that does not have a black and white adjustment layer, simply duplicate your layer by dragging it down to the new layer icon. Then go up to "image", "adjustments", "desaturate" and change your blend mode from there and you get the same effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades